One thing that people dont understand is that there are different types of vegetarians. Each has has its own reason for choosing their diet and the reasons exactly determine what foods they want to eliminate. Here's a brief definition of each type of vegetarian..Which type are you? ^^
- Total Vegetarians eat only plant food. They do not eat any animal foods, including fish, eggs, dairy products, and honey.
- Vegans not only omit all animal products from their diets, but they also eliminate them from the rest of their life. Vegans use nothing from animals, such as leather, wool, and silk.
- Lacto-Vegetarians will include dairy products into their diet of plant food.
- Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarians eat both eggs and dairy products.
- Pesco-Vegetarians include fish into their diets.
- Pollo-Vegetarians eat poultry, such as chicken, turkey, and duck.
HAPPY VEGAN DAY!