Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

When I learn about this vegan thing, I adopt, practice and research the whole thing about it. I did not take any synthetic medicine as I rely Mother Nature to all my pains and illness. I want my family to practice this (they’re not vegan anyway) somehow. My mom has this condition way back when I’m still at high school. Chronic Bronchitis, that’s the findings of her Doctor. Being a second hand smoker? No wonder.
Symptoms include:
• Worsening cough that produces yellow or green mucous
• Shortness of breath
• Chest tightness or pain
• Increased tiredness or fatigue
• Swelling of legs, ankles or feet
She has all these symptoms, minus the swelling of legs. The fact that she also has asthma,it worsens the scenario.Her doctor prescribe so many medicines, for her phlegm, anti biotic etc.. But all these meds only gives a short effect. Until I read about Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I know it will not cure all the illnesses of my mom, but I know and I believe that somehow (in due time) it will ease all her pains and sufferings.
I went to Healthy Options (Festival Mall, Alabang) and got this bottle of ACV and instruct to my mom how to take it and when to take it. Here’s the link for the product info http://bragg.com/products/bragg-organic-apple-cider-vinegar.html









INTERNAL BENEFITS
• Rich in enzymes & potassium
• Support a healthy immune system
• Helps control weight
• Promotes digestion & ph Balance
• Helps soothe dry throats
• Helps remove body sludge toxins
EXTERNAL BENEFITS:
• Helps maintain healthy skin
• Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
• Soothes irritated skin
• Relieves muscle pain from exercise
How to take it: 1 – 2 tsp. of ACV dilute to 1glass of water. 3 times daily, upon arising,mid morning and mid afternoon. You may add honey as sweetener.
For me, there’s no harm in trying, it is organic anyway so no need to worry for the side effects.
All I need is Prayer (a lot of it) and dedication in order to help my Moms condition.
HAPPY Vday! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment